More in this section
We offer a broad range of integrated people and organisation related solutions that enhance capability to adapt and promote sustainable improvement. We work with numerous police forces in the UK across our five areas of expertise:
- Recruitment & Assessment
- Learning & Development
- Leadership & Talent Management
- Career Transition
- Organisational Development – Continuous Improvement
ISO 9001:2015 standards are applied to all products and services that sit within our areas of expertise within UK and International operations.
We understand the changing policing landscape and the strategic and financial challenges facing the Service. We continue to monitor government policy, news and developments across strategic players in order to horizon scan and develop our product and service capability to meet the ever changing needs within policing.
We are passionate and committed to working with policing to enhance public safety. Working in partnership, we aim to provide industry leading products and services that:
- Reduce costs whilst improving satisfaction levels
- Respond quickly to changing demands
- Establish clearer links between learning needs and organisational goals
- Implement engaging and innovative solutions
- Evaluate the success of learning interventions and the true impact on performance
- Customise solutions to fully integrate with local, regional, national or multi-agency initiatives.
- Our proven track record along with the breadth and depth of experience and ability to deliver high quality products and services has enabled us to build a credible and professional reputation across policing.
Our aims are underpinned by our key performance values:
Integrity: we are constantly striving to uphold the highest professional standards, providing sound advice that rigorously maintains our independence. We provide honest insight, challenge assumptions and make use of the latest thinking and research to strengthen the delivery of our programmes.
Respect: we respect people for who they are and for their knowledge, skills, abilities and experience as individuals and team members. We work alongside our clients and continually learn and improve from our collective experiences.
Caring: we care about our clients’ needs and seek to work with them to bring out the best in each other to create a strong working relationship that helps build local and organisational capability. We celebrate success with our clients with understated pride.
Passionate: we are passionate about what we do and enjoy providing innovative solutions that make a tangible positive difference. We act professionally and approach each day with the drive and enthusiasm to make a project a success and exceed expectations.
Trust: we are open and honest in our communication – sharing information, insight and advice constructively, managing tough situations with courage and candour, asking for help when it’s needed, willing to learn from our mistakes and put things right to ultimately do what we said we would do.
PPD is committed to maintaining its Quality Management System and actively encourages a culture of continuous improvement across all areas of the business.